8/17/2016

I was at the Chef's Gala. I was at my exhibition at the Susatinability Center in Berea, OH. We are leaving for France. I have many of new paintings. Here are my artist statements.

We are at Chef Gala at Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland.  I am giving Fantasy Hippocampus silkscreen to Bobby Flay.

We are at Chef Gala, for Autism Speaks, to honor Shari and Michael Goldberg.  We are with Bobby Flay and Michael Symon.  I had a good food.  I had a good time.  I feel gleeful!

I am standing next to Costa Rica Quetzal.

I am standing next to 2 Cayman Groupers.

I am standing under the Fantasy Griffin painting and the Galapagos Whale Shark.

I am standing next to my Angel Fish.

2 Iguanas, Albino Buffalo and Loire Valley Castle #1 are on the wall.

I am cutting the cake for other people with Frigate painting on the cake and on the wall.
Seth and Joanne are standing in front of the Frigate painting.

This is our first dinner party in France.  This is Lenny, mom and me.  We are in Lenny's backyard.  Alain Breuze is a chef.  Alain made a special sauce for the steak.

The Neon Coral Reef has different tones of whites and different hues of reds, oranges, yellows, greens, teals, turquoises, blues, purples, anthracites, pinks and shrimps. I feel Happy, glad, excited thrilled, peaceful, gleeful and enthusiastic!

Deep Ocean Abstract has different tones of blacks and whites, and different hues of reds, yellows, greens, blues, violets, turquoises, and pinks. I feel proud and gleeful!

The Eye of the Parrot has different tones of blacks, anthracites, and whites, and different hues of fire reds, bright reds, brick reds, pale yellows, neon greens, lime greens, bright greens, fern greens and olive greens. This painting is exquisite! I feel excited and gleeful!

The Abstract Dolphin with Many Lines has different tones of grays and whites, and different hues of reds, oranges, golds, greens, apricots, blues, and violets. A dolphin is a mammal from Curacao. I feel glad, peaceful and proud!

Melting Circles into Maroon Background has different hues of pinks, tangerines, blues and maroons. I feel proud, glad, peaceful, thrilled and enthusiastic!

Christmas Lights Melting Upside Down has different tones of whites and blacks, and different hues of pinks, reds, light and dark greens, and blues. I feel proud, glad, thrilled and enthusiastic!

The Multicolored Linear Abstract #1 has different tones of silvers, and different hues of pyrrole oranges, light oranges, golds, yellows, greens, magentas, blues, and the background has different hues of gold green.  I feel happy and thrilled!

Your Friend,
Seth


No comments:

Post a Comment