8/02/2016

We are packing for France, we went to Maine. My art is going to the Cuyahoga County Fair. I have new art and a new mentor. My new book will be printed on Monday.

I am sitting next to Debra Chwast and many of suitcases. 

I am packing for France. We are going to France August 2016.

I am sitting next to Lynda at the Lobster Trap Restaurant in Winslow, Maine.

Liz, John, Lynda and Seth are sitting on the chairs at Lobster Trap Restaurant.


I am standing in front of Pemaquid Point Lighthouse.
I am standing inside Pemaquid Point Lighthouse.

I am standing in front of Thanksgiving Farm in Vassalboro, Maine.

I am standing in front of fence with Cool Guy horse.

I am standing next to Joanne. She is holding Manhattan Floating.

We are going to Energy in Art at the Sustainability Center.
I am holding Australia with Railroad Track and a Tunnel mandala. It is unfinished.

I am holding the Large Abstract Dot Painting. It is unfinished.

I am standing with Rebecca Groynom my new mentor.

I am holding Spraypaint Flowers on Canvas. I feel gleeful!
My book A Portrait of the Young Man as an Artist will be printed on Monday. I feel gleeful!




Your Friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment