11/14/2016

We are in Italy.

Rebecca arrived in France. We went to meet the Krawieki family in Paris. We had a party at Les Coeurs, a small commune near Autry-le-Chatel. We set up my new art studio in Lenny's house. We went to Sancerre. We drove through the Alps in the snow. We stopped in Genoa, Italy on the coast. We are now in Florence.



Rebecca and I took a walk in Coullons when she arrived.

Lenny and mom took a train to Paris.

Lis and Nick. We met them in Paris.

Sarah and I are in restaurant in Paris. 

I am holding ketchup and wine for the french fry party.

I am holding wine. There was wine at Les Coeurs.

Lenny and I are at Les Coeurs.

I am painting Mandala in my new France studio at Lenny's house.

I am standing in Sancerre.

I am standing in front of vineyards in Sancerre.

We are standing in Madone, France in the Alps. It was cold.

We are standing in the snow in Madone, France.

We are standing in front of the Ligurian Sea in Genoa, Italy.

We are in Florence, Italy. 

We are standing in front of the Ponte Vecchio in Florence, Italy.

I am standing in San Miniato for the White Truffle Festival.

I am standing at the White Truffle Festival in San Miniato. We tried lots of Truffle food.

I am sitting in the train to go to Paris, France to meet the Krawiecki family.
Your friend,
Seth
www.sethchwast.com
www.facebook.com/sethchwast

No comments:

Post a Comment