11/21/2016

We love Florence and we are back in France.

We saw sights in Italy. We stayed in Florence. We stayed the night in Turin, Italy. Now we are back in France.

We are in Florence, Italy. We are facing Palazzo Pitti.

I am standing in front of Palazzo Pitti in Florence, Italy.

I am inside Il Duomo Santa Maria del Fiore in Florence.

I am standing on a street in Florence.

I am standing in front of Il Duomo Santa Maria del Fiore.

I am standing in front of the bronze doors created by Ghiberti.


Rebecca and I climbed the tower at Il Duomo.





I climbed to the top of the tower.

This is the tower we climbed. 828 steps, up and down.

Debra, Lenny, Rebecca, and I are walking.

We are standing in front of the statue of David.

Debra and I are in front of the statue of David, in the Galleria dell'Accademia.

I am standing in front of the Birth Of Venus, in the Uffizi Gallery.

We are standing in front of Birth Of Venus.

I am standing in front of Primavera.

We are standing in front of Primavera in Uffizi Gallery.

We ate dinner in the apartment in Turin, Italy.

This is the parlor in Turin, Italy.

I am standing in the apartment in Turin, Italy. 

Rebecca and I, we are in the Alps. I feel wonderful.

We are at Le Bien Aller in Aubigny-sur-Nere, France.

I am holding Seahorses. I am at Restaurant de l'Etang des Bois.

I am painting Mandala.

Laura, Pasqual, Mom, Seth, and Beatrice. We feel gleeful and wonderful.

I am walking on the path to Lenny's house.

I am standing in the field at sunset in Coullons.

I am standing at sunset. The sky was blue, lavender, lilac, pink, peach, light peach, yellow, violet, tangerine and light purple. I feel wonderful and enthusiastic.

Your friend,
Seth
www.sethchwast.com
www.facebook.com/sethchwast

No comments:

Post a Comment