12/14/2016

We are in France. We went to lots of Chateau, we had fun!

We are in France. We went to La Cathédrale de Jean Linard. We went to Château de Chambord and Château de Chenonceau. I feel happy, glad, proud, thrilled, enthusiastic, excited, and peaceful!
We are at La Cathédrale de Jean Linard. I feel wonderful!

Debra, Lenny, and I are at La Cathédrale de Jean Linard.

I am standing in front of Ulysses and Black in a field. Lenny's daughter Lucy's farm.

We are walking on street.

I am holding wine at Restaurant Les Pitchouns, in Montargis.

I am standing at Château de Chambord. I feel gleeful!

Debra and I are standing in Château de Chambord. I feel peaceful!

I am standing inside Château de Chambord. I feel happy and wonderful!

I am standing in front of the chandeliers in Château de Chambord.

I am standing in front of Château de Chenonceau. I feel glad and wonderful!

I am standing near Château de Chenonceau and next to Catherine's Garden of the Château. I feel proud and wonderful!

I am standing inside Château de Chenonceau. In front of Christmas decorations.

I am standing between trees looking at Château de Chenonceau. I love Château de Chenonceau!

Your friend,
Seth
www.sethchwast.com
www.facebook.com/sethchwast

No comments:

Post a Comment