1/31/2017

We went to Italy!

We went to Lyon, France. We went to Italy. We saw the Colosseum, Vatican, and the Roman Forum in Rome. We went to Florence. I feel gleeful and excited!

I am standing in front of water in Châtillon-sur-Loire.

I am holding wine. I feel wonderful.

We are sitting between puppets at the Musée Gadagne in Lyon, France.

I am standing in front of the Saône River in Lyon, France.

Debra and Lenny, we are walking in Lyon, France.

I am holding cheese fondue with stick. We are in the Alps.

We are standing in Chambéry, in the Alps. I feel gleeful.

I am standing in front of "The Madonna on The Stairs".

Rebecca and I are in Florence, Italy. We are going to have lunch. I feel happy and wonderful!

I am standing in the Medici Chapel in Florence, Italy.

We took walk in front of the Duomo in Florence, Italy.

I am standing in front of columns at the Roman Forum, in Rome, Italy.

I am standing at the Colosseum in Rome, Italy.

We are standing at the Colosseum in Rome, Italy.

We had a tour at Colosseum with Giuseppe.

 I am standing in front of the Vatican and the Swiss guards.

We are standing in front of the Vatican.

We are walking on the street in Rome, Italy. I feel proud.

I am standing at the Pantheon in Rome, Italy. I feel enthusiastic.

I am standing in front of the Trevi Fountain in Rome, Italy.

I am at the Leonardo da Vinci Museum in Rome, Italy.

I am standing at the Museo di Roma. I feel excited.
Your friend,
Seth
www.sethchwast.com
www.facebook.com/sethchwast

No comments:

Post a Comment