3/06/2017

My art is at the University Hospitals in Cleveland, Ohio and I am going to see my art at the London Art Biennale.

My art will go to Tuscany. My art is at the Trudy Wiesenberger Gallery at University Hospitals in Cleveland, Ohio. I am going back to France tomorrow.  We will go to the London Art Biennale. We are packing my small paintings to go to Tuscany!

I am holding The Venice Italy Canal With Water Reflections. I feel wonderful.

I am holding White Lily In My Garden. This painting is brilliant.

I am holding White and Yellow Flower With Bumblebee. I feel happy, thrilled, and excited.

I am holding Joe Pye Abstract.

I am holding Trumpet Flower Abstract.

I am holding Watercolor Abstract #2

We are at the Music Settlement. We are talking about my art.

I am standing with John Gibbon and the portraits of me by my friend Herb Ascherman.

Tom Huck, Seth, and Debra are standing in front of Mythic Creature Mural. I feel happy, proud, glad, excited, thrilled, and peaceful.

Tom Huck, Seth, and Debra are standing in front of The Big Pink Flower on the Trudy Wiesenberger Gallery wall.

I am standing in the Trudy Wiesenberger Gallery at University Hospitals.

Holden and Seth are in the Trudy Wiesenberger Gallery.

I am standing in front of The Curacao Waterfront painting. I feel happy, glad, proud, thrilled, excited, wonderful, peaceful, gleeful, and enthusiastic.



Your friend,
Seth
www.sethchwast.com
www.facebook.com/sethchwast

No comments:

Post a Comment