4/08/2017

My art was featured in the Londoan Art Biennale!


I received a critique from Karen Lappon of the
International Confederation of Art Critics. 
I won the European Confederation of Art Critics Award, 3rd prize at the London Art Biennale!


I am standing with Karen Lappon. I feel happy and thrilled.


I am standing with Lonnie Schlein. He is the Director of the London Art Biennale and was the photography editor of the New York Times for 35 years! I feel happy and excited.

I am on the stage at Chelsea Town Hall in London. I won the European Confederation of Art Critics Award, 3rd prize.  Lonnie is giving me my prize.  I feel peaceful and gleeful

I am holding the European Confederation of Art Critics Award 3rd Prize. I am standing near my painting, It's About Time. I feel excited, thrilled, peaceful, gleeful, and enthusiastic.





Your friend,
Seth
www.sethchwast.com
www.facebook.com/sethchwast

No comments:

Post a Comment