4/04/2017

We went to London!

We went to London for the London Art Biennial. We went to the London Dungeon and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. I went in the London Eye. We saw art at the National Gallery.

I am holding a cup of Jasmine tea. We are in Dim T restaurant in London.

I am standing in front of lion at Trafalgar Square, in London.

I am standing next to Vincent Van Gogh’s Sunflowers at the National Gallery in London.

 I am standing in front of Michelangelo’s Taddei Tondo.

I am standing in front of the National Gallery in London.

 I am standing in front of the Women of World War II monument.

I am standing in front of Big Ben. I feel wonderful.

This is my It’s About Time painting at the London Art Biennale. I am standing with the mayor of Chelsea and Kensington.

This is the London Art Biennale in the Chelsea Town Hall.

I am holding Tulips from Rebecca for my birthday. I feel enthusiastic and wonderful!

We are standing in front of the Tower Bridge of London, on the Thames River.

We went to the London Symphony.

 I am on the Elizabethan river boat on the Thames River.

I went to the London Eye 4D show. I am wearing 3D glasses.

We are in the London Eye.

I am in the London Eye. The buildings feel comfortable and tranquil.

We went to the London Dungeon in front of the London Eye.

I am standing with Tom Hanks at the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in London.

I am standing with Benedict Cumberbatch at the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in London.

I am standing with Alfred Hitchcock at the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in London.

I am standing with Barack Obama at the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in London. I feel gleeful.


Your friend,
Seth
www.sethchwast.com
www.facebook.com/sethchwast



No comments:

Post a Comment