5/25/2017

I was in France, now I am in Cleveland!


I was in France. We saw donkeys. We went to Alain's house. We went to La Cathedrale de Jean Linard.



Tim and I are at the music festival.  I am holding french fry.
I am standing in front of Le Grande Coudray in Bourges, France.

I am at La Cathedrale de Jean Linard.  I feel wonderful!

I am standing in front of sculptures at La Cathedrale de Jean Linard.

Tim and I are in front of Chateau de Sully-sur-Loire. 

Lenny and I are standing in front of statue of horse head.

I am standing in front of Chateau de Chantilly.

We are having a picnic lunch at Phil's house in Picardie.
Tim, Lenny, and I are sitting on the couch at the Troglodytes in Picardie, France.

Phil, Lenny, and I are in Phil's house in Picardie, France.

Tim and I are standing next to lion statue in Sancerre.

I am standing on hill in Sancerre.  I feel gleeful!

I am standing next to donkeys.

I am standing in front of a new small building.

We are sitting at La Grillade, the couscous restaurant.

Alain is wearing a Platypus head with paper mache.

I visited John and Helen in Chatillion-sur-Loire.



Your friend,
Seth
www.sethchwast.com
www.facebook.com/sethchwast
instagram.com/sethchwast/

No comments:

Post a Comment