6/24/2018

We are in France and we went to Rome! I feel enthusiastic!

I am holding the basket of cherries from tree in the backyard.

We have blue potatoes and strawberries from Sylvie's garden!

The iris named Initiative is from Cayeux Iris Farm in France.

I am holding green leaves.

I am painting an abstract of Iris flowers.

I am sitting with King Kong at Le Pal amusement park.

Chateau de Fere-en-Tardenois ruin in Fere-en-Tardenois, France.

The ruin of Chateau de Fere-en-Tardenois.

I am in Pole-des-Etoiles in Nancay, France.

I am playing piano at Aeroport de Paris-Orly. I was playing Autumn Leaves.

Patrizia, Debra and me speaking at Sapienza University of Rome.

The name of the conference was creativity and autism.

This is me at Butler Institute of American Art being kissed by Kim Novak!

I met new friends at Sapienza University of Rome.

I am sitting in Time Elevator Roma. I am wearing 3-D glasses.

I am eating breakfast at Sourire Hotel in Rome, Italy.

I am in the Jewish Quarter in Rome. We ate at Giggetto al Portico d'Ottavia.

Patrizia and I are standing at Campo Marzio.

This is an obelisk near Campo Marzio.

This statue is called Piazza del Popolo. She has a bird on her head!

This is a cake with pistachio nuts, from Caffe Greco.

We went shopping in Rome!


These are my friends, Sue and Gerry. They came from New Jersey, we had lunch in Rome.


Arrivederci Roma!!!


I am standing with the Blues Brothers at Nigloland!


This is the Haunted Mansion at Nigloland.

I am holding salad at Chailly-en-Gatinais in Gatinais, France. I showed my art!

No comments:

Post a Comment