8/26/2018

We went to the biennale in Chianciano Terme! I went to my first dance! My friend Lonnie Schlein took photos of me dancing with Marta and Armonita! I won an award!


I got an award at Chianciano Biennale from the Museo d'Arte di Chianciano Terme.

I am holding my award with Marie Gagliardi.


We drove through the Alps in France!

 We are wearing crowns at the Royal Bangkok restaurant in Macon, France.

I am standing in front of Mary Poppins in Italy.

I am standing in front of my Milky Way over the Pinnacles in Australia Mandala, at the Chianciano Art Museum.

I am standing with my Chrysler Building on Mahogany at Chianciano Art Museum.

Chrysler Building in the Sky is woodblock on golden mahogany.

I am standing in front of my The Mountains and the Field in Italy Mandala!

Lonnie Schlein and I, we are standing in front of The Mountains and the Field in Italy Mandala in the Chianciano Art Museum.

I am standing next to my Chrysler Building with LED Lights.

Chrysler Building with LED Lights.

 I am standing with Lonnie. He came to see the 20 paintings that are going to my gallery in Rome.


This is my dessert at Ristorante Al Casale in Chianciano. 

There was a cake party at Chianciano Biennale in Chianciano Terme.

There were a lot of cakes. We had a party for the artists with 15 cakes. 

Zach and I are dancing under the stars! 

I am dancing with Armonita! 

I had fun at my first dance! I feel grateful, I feel grateful about dancing.


I am dancing with Marta Kisiliczyk!

We went to Rome!

I got an award in Rome!

I won an award from the International Travelling Biennal of the Art 2018!


We went to Coin Excelsior and Rinascente and bought clothes. We went with Patrizia!

This is Rome from the top of Rinascente!




I had a good time at the Biennale. I feel astonished and peaceful. 


We drove back through the Alps.


Your Friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment