9/09/2018

We went to Amsterdam!



We went to Amsterdam! 


We went to Amsterdam. We saw Francis Greenburger and stayed in his new apartment. We went to many museums and cafes. We walked in Vondelpark. We took a taxi to Centraal Station. We went on a canal cruise. We had dinner in the Sky Lounge on the 11th floor. We came back to France and went to a festival to raise money for a hospital in Biankouri, Togo. Lenny and his band joined Rocking Malek for a concert.

This is the living room at Francis' apartment on Palestrinastraat.

I am standing in front of Wheatfield with a Reaper at the Van Gogh Museum. We loved this museum. We went twice.

I am standing next to Van Gogh's sunflowers. I feel grateful!

I am in the round elevator at the Van Gogh Museum. Yreka did not like glass elevators.

Brooke and I are in the Van Gogh Dream exhibit. I feel astonished!

Mom and I are in the mirror room of the Van Gogh Dreams exhibit. I feel enthusiastic!

I am standing by the stairwell at the Van Gogh Museum.

We had french fries every day, with lots of ketchup!

I am standing in the Stedelijk Base, the new wing. This museum is amazing!

I am standing outside by the Stedelijk. We went there twice. We saw lots of art.

I am in Vondelpark, like NYC Central Park. The people are biking and relaxing.

I am sitting next to the I Amsterdam sign in Museumplein.

I am standing in an archway in the Rembrandt Collection at the Rijksmuseum. I feel happy!

Brooke and I on the dock next to our canalboat.

I am next to a map of the Centraal District, in front of Centraal Station.

We are at Sky Lounge on the 11th floor of the Doubletree. I feel gleeful!

I am on the Sky Lounge at night.

I am in the 3-D Roy Lichtenstein room at MOCO Museum. This is his copy of the famous Van Gogh painting.

This is the sculpture garden at MOCO.

I am standing in front of a mural at the Stedelijk.

This is my friend Francis Greenburger. Francis let us stayed in his new apartment. He and Debra had lunch at Bruno's on Friday.
 


The Festival Solidaires avec Biankouri raised money for a hospital in Togo. There was lots of food.  There was a concert with my friend Rocking Malek. He invited Lenny and his band to sing and play with him.

I am staying in France for a while. I miss my friends all over the world!

Your friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment