9/22/2018

We went to Rome! We saw the Colosseum and the Roman Forum! We Went to Cinecitta World Roma!

I am sitting at Lo Zodiaco Restaurant at Monte Mario. 

I am standing in Giardino degli Aranci in Rome, Italy.

I am standing with mom at Orange Garden in Rome, Italy. We walked to the Orange Garden every morning.
I am drinking water from the fountain in Rome.

We are standing in front of Orange Garden in Rome, Italy.

I am standing next to fountain near Orange Garden.

I am standing in front of datura flower at The Sourire Hotel.

We are eating dinner with Mark and Bruno and Lenny and Zach and Mom at Bruno's Restaurant.

I am standing in front of Cinecitta World in Rome.

I am standing in front of Indiana Adventure at Cinecitta World in Rome.

I am standing with dinosaur at Jurassic War which is an Immersive 3-D Tunnel at Cinecitta World in Rome. I feel proud!

I am standing next to a painting in the park in Rome.

I am standing next to a statue of Mother Teresa in Rome.

I am standing in front of the Colosseum from the Palatine Hill in Rome.

I am standing in front of the Ancient Fountain on the Palatine Hill in Rome.
I am standing on top of Palatine Hill in Rome, Italy.

I am standing in the Colosseum in Rome, Italy.

I had a lot of fun in Rome.

I am standing in front of the Fiumicinio Airport in Rome. Arrivederci Roma.

Your Friend,
Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment