9/13/2019

I am doing a still life painting of 3 of my sculptures of the tortoise Lonesome George. We cleaned out the studio closet and we bought lots of canvas. We saw DANCECleveland, Malpaso. I finished my still life painting of my 2 chupacabra sculptures. We went to Lion King.

Here are my 3 sculptures of Lonesome George for my still life painting.

I am drawing Lonesome George.

I am painting gold on my background and I started my first Lonesome George.

I am adding blue on my second Lonesome George and details on my top one.

I am continuing to paint.

I am working on the shells.

I added eyes and the mouth. This painting is finished. I feel pleased!

We are cleaning the 3rd floor studio closet. This took 2 days. Holden is helping.
I am standing with some of the new canvases from Blick. We are in America and I am painting a lot!

Desiree, Joan and I are standing in front of DANCECleveland at the Allen Theatre at PlayhouseSquare. We saw Malpaso from Cuba.

These are the 2 chupacabra sculptures for my still life painting.

I am drawing my chupacabra.

I am painting my chupacabra.

I continued my painting.

I am adding details.

The background is red.



I added smiles on my chupacabras. This painting is finished. I feel delighted!

We went to Lion King with Noah and Lydia. We had fun!

I finished my painting of the Foro Romano or Roman Forum. I love Rome!
Your Friend, Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment