9/27/2019

I finished a still life of my sculptures. I started a bigger still life of more sculptures. We went to restaurants and we went twice to The Book of Mormon.

These are my sculptures.

I am drawing 2 dolphins on my canvas.

I drew horses and dolphins on my canvas.

I painted the horse with pink.

I painted many colors.

I painted the grass and the sky.

I added waves on the water.

I am standing with bicycles at The Greenhouse Tavern in Cleveland.

We are cleaning up the print room in my house.

Lois, Douglas and I are holding wine at EDWINS Leadership & Restaurant Institute in Cleveland.

Lois is holding tomatoes with Douglas and I at L'Albatros.

The sculptures are on the table.

I drew hippocampus on my canvas.

I painted many colors of sculptures on my canvas.

I painted green grass on my canvas.

I painted blue water on my large canvas.

Holden, Jaime and I are holding The Book of Mormon programs at PlayhouseSquare.

Mom and I are holding The Book of Mormon programs at PlayhouseSquare.

Noah and I are holding The Book of Mormon programs at PlayhouseSquare.

Your Friend,

Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment