10/11/2019

I am working on my cloud painting. We had a microburst and no power. We are framing my drawings. I am finishing my grapes. We went to Pier W. I finished my still life with clouds.

I am painting clouds on my canvas.

I painted the blue background.

I am painting the pink lines around the cloud.

I painted details on my canvas.

We had a microburst. The tree was fallen in Cleveland Heights, Ohio.

We had no power for 4 days. I am standing in front of the broken tree.

Kristin, Desiree and I are sitting at Arts Etc. in Cleveland, Ohio. We are framing my drawings.

I am standing with my Healing Hand painting.
I am painting grapes.

I am painting details in the background with interference blue.

I am painting more interference blue in the background for many of days.

Holden and I are standing with the fish at Pier W in Lakewood, Ohio.

Holden and I are standing in front of Lake Erie.

Mom and I are standing in front of Lake Erie.

Holden and I are standing next to the Pier W sign in Lakewood, Ohio.

The sculptures are on my chair.

The sculptures are on my canvas.

I am painting the scales on my hippocampus.
I painted the shapes of clouds with gold lines.


I painted the clouds with gold lines in the sky.
The horse, hippocampus and dolphin sculptures are on my canvas.


Your Friend,

Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment