1/22/2020

We did Christmas holidays. I did art. We went to St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, which is America.

I am standing in front of Christmas lights at Nela Park.

We went to see Noah in Yippee Ki-Yay.

This is my porcelain pansy.

We went to The Nutcracker with Noah and Lydia.

We love The Nutcracker.

I painted my first sunflower.

Here are my first 2 sunflowers.

I did many details.

We went to A Christmas Carol with Kristen.

We went to the Siam Cafe for Douglas's birthday on Christmas Eve.

I am painting the sunset and the mountains and their reflection.

We went to see The Illusionists at Connor Palace at PlayhouseSquare.

We are sitting at Root 42 Bar and Grill in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.

This is the view from our deck at our Air BnB, the Chateau Nightwind in St. Thomas.

We went to Brooks Bar and Restaurant in St. Thomas.

Brooke and I are standing at Paradise Point in St. Thomas.

Our kitchen bowl has tomatoes, goat cheeses and fruits.
I am in the jacuzzi at Chateau Nightwind in St. Thomas. I feel happy!


I am sitting in jacuzzi with a smile at Chateau Nightwind in St. Thomas.

Brooke made a fruit plate at Chateau Nightwind in St. Thomas.


No comments:

Post a Comment